Jump to navigation Jump to search
Masindi is in Western Uganda.
- 1 Our Lady Queen of Poland Catholic Church (In the village of Nyabyeya, 16 km west of Masindi). Church and graveyard honoring Polish refugees from World War II who were resetteled in this part of Uganda between 1942-1945.
- Masindi town walking trail (leaflet from the new count view hotel.).
- Equity Bank. Has a Visa/MasterCard ATM.
- Stanbic bank. Has a Visa/MasterCard ATM.
- Lucky Seven Supermarket, Commercial Street.
- 1 Masindi Hotel, 22-34 Butiaba Rd, ☏ . Uganda's oldest hotel, first opened in 1923, with a lot of colonial charm.
- Alinda Guest House, ☏ . Check-out: noon. Single/double rooms with common bathroom. From USh 25,000.
- Buma Hotel. 20 single/double rooms with shared bathroom. From USh 22,000.
- Ogwentie Inn (near taxi park). Single rooms with shard bathroom USh 15,000.