Amtrak serves Maysville via its thrice-weekly Cardinal train, running between Chicago, Indianapolis, Cincinnati and Washington, D.C., New York. Westbound trains arrive around midnight while eastbound ones arrive early morning around 5 AM. However, note that delays are quite common. 1 Maysville station is located at the intersection of West Front Street and Rosemary Clooney Street, west of downtown.
- 1 Simon Kenton Memorial Bridge. Carries U.S. Route 62 over the Ohio River.
- 2 Russell Theatre, 9 E. Third St..
- 3 National Underground Railroad Museum, 38 W. 4th Street, ☏ . Open W, F, SA. Focuses on the underground railroad activity here during the 1850s, located in the Bierbower estate where runaway slaves were formerly housed on their path to freedom.
- 4 Kentucky Gateway Museum Center, 215 Sutton Street, ☏ . Explores area history, such as European American arrivals and African American heritage.
- 5 Washington Historic District (Old Washington), 2028 Old Main St, ☏ . Site of first county seat in Mason County, this suburb of Maysville has a unique historic district with such attractions as Harriet Beecher Stowe Museums, Mefford's Fort, and the Old Church Museum
- 1 The Old Pogue Distillery, 715 Germantown Rd. Th-Sa 11AM-3PM. Sample some original bourbon here and take a tour.
- 1 Pasquale's Restaurant, 786 US Hwy 68, ☏ . Gotta try the stomboli. Ask anyone in town.
|Routes through Maysville|
|Indianapolis ← Cincinnati ←||W E||→ Ashland → Charleston|
|Wilmington ← Jct W E ←||N S||→ Paris → Lexington|