North America > United States of America > Florida > South Florida > Florida Gold Coast > Miami-Dade County > Miami Beach > Miami Beach/North BeachJump to navigation Jump to search
For the municipality at the mainland, see North Miami Beach.
North Beach is the northern section of Miami Beach, Miami. It is the area from about 63rd Street on up.
See Miami Beach.
- 1 Haulover Beach Park, 10800 Collins Avenue (In the Sunny Isles/Bal Harbour neighborhoods just north of North Beach), ☏ . A regional park with a beach, one of a handful of areas in Miami to surf and windsurf. Unlike South Beach, Haulover Beach does not experience heavy erosion and, therefore, has higher quality sand and shells. Also unlike other Florida beaches, Haulover Beach experiences some noticeable waves. The park is popular among local residents for its fishing and crabbing, although it also offers golf, tennis, and nearby restaurants. The northern half of Haulover Beach is one of the few and also one of the better nude beaches in the US, with reasonable facilities and a welcoming mixed crowd. Located approximately ten miles north of South Beach. Free; $2 for the dog park.
- 2 [dead link] Nirvana Spa, 8701 Collins Ave.
- 1 Casablanca On The Ocean, 6345 Collins Ave. A historical landmark, mid-range resort hotel on Millionaires Row offering rooms with full kitchens.
- 2 Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort (Newport Beachside Hotel), 16701 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, Florida 33160, toll-free: . Right on the beach.
- 3 Ramada North Miami Beach, 19201 Collins Av, ☏ .
- Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Beach Surfside, 4-star hotel, 9200 Collins Ave, Surfside, FL 33154• (305) 514-3101