Milnerton is often seen as an area including the following Cambridge Estate, Century City, Du Noon, Joe Slovo Park, Lagoon Beach, Milnerton Ridge, Sanddrift, Tygerhof and Woodbridge Island.
Woodbridge Island is not an island, but rather the area south of Milnerton Golf Club on the peninsula separating the lagoon from the ocean. Two bridges join Woodbridge Island to the mainland of Milnerton proper. The wooden bridge is now a national heritage site, the bridge went through an upgrade phase and has since been reopened to the public. A newer bridge allows cars to cross to the island. The Milnerton Lighthouse is also a popular landmark found on the island. The beach is a popular recreational area, especially over weekends and public holidays.
From Cape Town, travel north on the R27 (the west coast road) which almost immediately passes through Milnerton (Lagoon Beach, Milnerton, Milnerton Ridge).
- Golf Course
- Ratanga Junction
- Watersports - surfing, kitesurfing, windsurfing, bodyboarding.
- 1 Ratanga Junction, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. 10:00-17:00, but not open all year round. Usually open during summer, Easter and winter holiday periods. Enjoy a day with your kids at this theme park. R25 to R100 depending on what rides you want to do.
- Milnerton's beach is well known for its view of Table Mountain and is a popular surfing spot. The water is generally cold as a result of the Benguela current that flows along Africa's western shore .The beach is also managed by Milnerton Surf Lifesaving Club, who help to prevent drownings on the beach and surrounding area. Every Wednesday during summer the surfski and stand up paddlers use the SE winds and race the Downwind Dash series to Big Bay beach.
- Milnerton has two nature reserves that are owned and managed by the City of Cape Town. The Table Bay Nature Reserve Milnerton Racecourse Section is situated inside the race tracks of the old Milnerton Racecourse.
- 1 Canal Walk, Century Boulevard, Century City, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. M-F 10:00-19:00, Sa 09:00-21:00, Su 10:00-21:00.
- 1 Notthingham Square, Grand National Boulevard, ☏ . Situated in the Royal Ascot estate in Milnerton. Central Cape Town & V&A Waterfront is a 15-minute drive away, and 5 minutes from Tables Bays beaches.