Moelfre is a small village on the east coast of Anglesey close to a collection of ancient sites, mostly Iron Age. It was a fishing village but the coast here is hazardous in nor'easterly weather, and there have been many shipwrecks.
The 51 bus from Llangefni to Benllech.
- 1 Din Lligwy. three separate historical sites from different ages: Neolithic, Roman, Medieval.
- 2 RNLI Moelfre Lifeboat Station.
- 3 Ynys Moelfre (Moelfre Island). Just of the coast. Place to sea birds, and seals and porpoises.
- 1 Arlanfor, ☏ . B&B and self catering
- 2 Minffordd Caravan Park, Minffordd, Lligwy, Lligwy Bay, Isle of Anglesey, LL70 9HJ (Penrhoslligwy, Dulas), ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Visit Wales 4* and 5* Caravans and Cottages Cottage from £315; statics from £180 per week.