Jump to navigation Jump to search
The town is crowned by the 12th century (enlarged in the 15th century) castle, which is part of the World Heritage Site: Residences of the Royal House of Savoy.
- 1 Castello di Moncalieri. Now home to the Carabinieri, the Italian military police.
- 2 View into the valley and surrounding area, Viale del Castello.
- 3 Zoom Torino (Zoom di Cumiana), Strada Piscina 36, Cumiana, ☏ . Spacious zoo representing immersion exhibits with animals from Asia and Africa.
- 1 Via Fortunato Postiglione. Retail part with number of stores and restaurants
There are a number of restaurants around the Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II.
- 1 Ristorante Al Castello Di Carminella, Piazza Baden Baden 1, ☏ .