Monterosso is one of the villages of Cinque Terre, in Italy. Travelling northward, Monterosso is the fifth village and the most touristed, since it boasts a proper beach and is home to several larger, fancier hotels. Like the other villages, it is a shining gem along the sea.
- 1 Monterosso railway station (Stazione di Monterosso), Via Fegina 40.
- 1 Torre Aurora. Tower of the former city defenses
- 2 Chiesa di San Giovanni di Battista (Church of Saint John the Baptist).
- 3 [dead link] Santuario di Nostra Signora di Soviore. Pilgrimage church outside the village
- Loredana Pantano. Hiking and Tour in Cinque Terre.
- 1 B&B Marisa, Via Molinelli 24. Nice family-house B&B in Monterosso.
- 2 Hotel Pasquale, Via Fegina 4, email@example.com.
- 3 Hotel Marina, Via Buranco 40.