Jump to navigation Jump to search
Motal is in Brest Region.
By taxi, train or bus from Ivanovo and Pinsk.
- Transfiguration Church. The brick church, built in 1877 on the site burned down the Greek Catholic Church. It includes the main building, trëhyarusnuyu bell tower, pentagonal apse and a refectory. An architectural monument of regional significance
- Boris and Gleb Chapel 1986
- home of the first president of Israel's Weizmann (the trees).
- The Jewish cemetery, restored in 2004.
- Monument to the villagers who died during the Second World War.
- Cenotaph (at the cemetery).
- Archaeological sites of the Bronze Age and the Stone Age.
- Chabarok Cafe. in the Hotel Fest.
- Hotel Fest (Фэст)