First reach Penzance by air, train, coach or car. Then continue:
Stay on A30 to bypass Penzance, turn left onto B3315 through Newlyn then onto Mousehole Lane. Use the car park just before the Old Coastguard Hotel and don't try to scrape through the narrow lanes down to the harbour.
First Kernow bus M6 runs from Penzance bus & railway station every 30 mins via Newlyn, taking 20 mins to Mousehole.
About 3 miles (5 km) walk from Penzance, follow the promenade to Newlyn then a new foot/cycle path hugs the coast.
Walking the best and easiest way.
- 1 Dolly Pentreath's house, Brook St (marked by a plaque on the way from the car park to the harbour). Reputedly the last person native speaker of the Cornish language. A short walk uphill from Mousehole leads to the village of Paul, where there is a memorial to Dolly.
- Mousehole Male Voice Choir, Mousehole, ☏ . Mousehole Male Voice Choir rehearse on Mondays 7:30-9:15PM. Visitors are always welcome.
- See the Christmas lights around the harbour.
- Mousehole Male Voice Choir, Mousehole, ☏ . If you would like to buy one of Mousehole Male Voice Choir's CDs, or the DVD The Magic Of Cornwall, featuring some of the Mousehole Choir's music, call Harry Pender.
- The Old Coast Guard Hotel and Restaurant, The Parade, TR19 6PR, ☏ . Open for lunch and dinner serving moderately priced modern British food.
- 1 The Cornish Range, 6 Chapel St, TR19 6SB, ☏ . Excellent restaurant serving fresh fish and good meat dishes.
Usual selection of good pubs.
- 1 Old Coastguard Hotel, The Parade, TR19 6PR, ☏ . Cosy charming seaside hotel, but it suffered a kitchen fire in 2019. They plan to re-open in Oct 2020. B&B double £160.
- Various B&Bs.