Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mrkonjić Grad[dead link] (sometimes called Mrkonjić) is a just small town in the mid-west of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Its located in the Republika Srpska, just north of Jajce, on the Jajce - Bihać road.
- Hike up Lisina mountain, or para-glide down Lisina
- Visit the sources of the Sana (Health) river or go climbing at Petcka
- Visit Zelenkovac ekovillage [formerly dead link], approx 15km north of Mrkonjic
- Participate in the annual bread festival
- Participate in the mushroom festival in September