Nabran is a favorite summer resort for beach lovers. During the summer, the parties and mosquitoes enjoy late hours. On weekends, the population swells with out-of-towners from Baku and surrounds. From early fall until mid/late spring, Nabran is a skeleton lacking all its summer vibrancy.
From Baku's Shamahinka bus stop a van/mini bus costs 4 manat (summer prices may jump to 5 msnat).
Nabran is small enough that you can walk everywhere. Taxis can be hard to find.
Watch a sunrise over the sea: with the sea to the east of the beach, watching a sunrise over the Caspian Sea is very beautiful.
Visit the beach: Nabran is a popular resort for beach lovers of Azerbaijan. The sea waters are the cleanest you can find in Azerbaijan. You can actually swallow a small quantity without getting deathly ill - though this is not advised. The Caspian Sea is a very polluted body of water.
Many road stands offer good food for the price. Quick, hot and tasty; a perfect way to take a break from the beach or dance floor.
- Aqua Park CTF Company - a restaurant and discotheque
- Azeravtoyol - a café
- Alinka - is a restaurant
- Dalqa rest-zone - a restaurant
- Daniz-neft - a cafe
- Dostluq tourist base - has a restaurant and discotheque.
- Elvin - a restaurant
- Karvan rest-zone - a restaurant.
- Greenville rest-zone - a restaurant and discotheque.
- Qafqaz - a restaurant and discotheque.
- Lotos rest-zone - a restaurant and discotheque.
- Mayak rest-zone - a restaurant and discotheque.
- Khan-Chinar rest-zone - has a restaurant
- Khazar tourist base - a café and bar
- Meshabeyi Evi-rest zone - has a restaurant
- Mirvari - a restaurant.
- Ober lux-rest zone - has restaurant and pool.
- Palma rest camp - has pool, restaurant, conference hall, sports playgrounds and discotheque.
- Palermo tourist base - has restaurant, discotheque and bar.
- Politekh Holiday Hotel - has restaurant and discotheque.
- Rabitachi Holiday Hotel - has café.
- Sattarkhan Holiday Hotel - has café
- Shafa Holiday Hotel - has restaurant
- Shahin Holiday Hotel - has café
- Salam - has restaurant, discotheque, bar.
- Shahdaq Holiday Hotel - has restaurant
- Shams Tourist Base - has restaurant and discotheque.
- Tabib Holiday Hotel - has café.
- Chanlibel Rest-Zone - has restaurant.
- Elay - a restaurant.
Nabran is popular for its all-night dance clubs. DJs don't stop playing dance music until the early morning hours (around 4:00 AM).
It's common to find a local with a guest house. Prices will be negotiable. You might be able to talk the landlord into 10 manat per person, but it may not be worth the hassle if you have the money. Prices should be lower out of the peak summer season.