Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nackawic is a mill town. A large part of the workforce for the nearby AV Nackawic lives in the town.
65 km west of the city of Fredericton.
- 1 World's largest axe (east of Otis Drive).
- Festival on the Bend, 152 Otis Drive, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. August 20-26. Festival on the Bend, formerly known as Nackawic Community Days, has been a community tradition for more than 40 years. For 2017, the festival has been extended back to a full week of activities, ending with the Fireworks Spectacular Saturday evening. It includes pageants, a parade, vendors, Music at the Axe, lawnmower races, a washer toss and bouncy castles.
- Nackawic Arena, 152 Otis Dr, ☎ . The arena has a large indoor ice surface, suitable for hockey.
- Nackawic Curling Club, 122 Carleton Dr, ☎ . Wheelchair accessable
- Nackawic Golf & Country Club, 101 Trenholm St, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. Reasonable rates, 5,500 yard course
- Your Independent Grocer Nackawic, 135 Otis Dr, Unit 125, ☎ . Grocery store. NB Liquor Outlet.
- One banks - ScotiaBank.
- Post office
- Spice of Life / Pizza Twice, 135 Otis Dr, ☎ . Located in the Nackawic Mall. Sells pizza either by box or by slice. Order at least half an hour in advance. Pizza can either be taken away or eaten in the store.
- Yum Yum's Ice Cream, 135 Otis Dr, ☎ . Summer months only.
- Robin's Donuts, 455 Route 105, ☎ . Drivethrough. Captain Sub outlet, Free TV & Wifi
- 1 [dead link] Whatchamacallit's Diner, 389 Route 105 (Across from the Ambulance bay.), ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Diner.
- Nackawic Golf & Country Club Resturant, 101 Trenholm St. 8:00 - 21:00.
- Nackawic Subway (Subway Store #51918), 467 Highway 105, ☎ .
- [dead link] Simon Says Bar & Grill, 135 Otis Dr, ☎ . 12AM-12PM.
- Nackawic Motel, 736 Route 105, ☎ . Ten units, two stories. Air conditioning, private bath and TV.
- Impressive Cove, 78 Smythe Ln (exit 231 from Trans-Canada, cross second bridge and turn immediately left onto Smythe Lane), ☎ . Check-in: bet. 4PM and 6PM (call ahead if later than 6:00), check-out: 11AM. Waterfront B&B. 3 1/2 stars (Canada Select) $80 to $130, $20 extra per person.
- Big Axe Brewery and B&B, 519 Otis Drive, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. Sample craft beer. $99-109.
|Routes through Nackawic|
|Edmundston ← Woodstock ←||W E||→ Fredericton → Moncton|