The Saint John River Valley in New Brunswick, Canada, follows the Saint John River along the western border with Maine. The valley features historic wooden covered bridges, river ferries, falls, as well as artist studios and historic sites.
- Cambridge Narrows
- Fredericton -- capital of New Brunswick
- Grand Falls
- Hartland -- home of the world's longest wooden covered bridge
- Nackawic -- home of the world's largest axe
- New Denmark
- Plaster Rock
The Trans Canadian Highway follows the valley.
- Fiddlehead ferns are a local specialty
- Tarte au sucre is a Brayon sugar pie
- River salmon are abundant in rivers and on menus