- [formerly dead link] World Pond Hockey Championships.
- [dead link] Fiddles on the Tobique. Once known as Fiddles on the Tobique
The area is a prime destination for outdoor enthusiasts as the region offers a host of activities ranging from camping, swimming, hiking, canoeing and kayaking, golf, fishing and other sports throughout the spring/summer season.
In the autumn, New Brunswick's legendary outfitters offer hunting for black bear, whitetail deer, moose, woodcock and grouse.
The winter season offers New Brunswick's famous "white Gold", unbelievable snowmobile and cross country trails as well as snowshoeing, sliding, skating and ice fishing.
- Mount Carleton Provincial Park.
- Long Lake Adventures.
- The Bear's Lair.
- Plaster Rock Golf & Curling Club, ☎ .
- Lawrence Dyer & Sons Outfitters.
- [formerly dead link] Tobique Valley Outfitters.
- Northview Lodge.
- Settler's Inn, Motel and Restaurant.
|Routes through Plaster Rock|
|Grand Falls ← New Denmark ←||W E||→ Jct N S → END|