Perth-Andover is on the banks of the St. John River, two hours north of Fredericton, five minutes from Fort Fairfield, Maine, USA, ten minutes from Tobique First Nation and connected to the Trans-Canada Highway. It is a very beautiful village that is prone to flooding in the spring.
Bus service is available to Perth-Andover with Maritime Bus. The bus arrives at the Perth-Andover Motor Inn daily.
- Aroostock Valley Country Club. Where the Stars and Stripes and Maple Leaf fly side by side. Famous for their unique location it is along the U.S. - Canadian border between Fort Fairfield, Maine and Four Falls, New Brunswick. The golf course and clubhouse are in Canada, the Pro Shop and parking lot are in the US.
- Southern Victoria Historical Museum, 1291 West Riverside Drive, ☎ . Built in 1837 as a local church. Now, it is a museum which houses a collection of local artifacts including photographs, maps, clothing, tools and more. The museum is open seasonally between June and August.
- Join the fun at the Gathering of the Scots! Watch some of the finest Ancient Scottish Heavy Events athletes in one of the premiere events in Eastern Canada. Held every spring at Veterans Field on the last weekend in May
- Tobique High Stakes Bingo, ☎ .
- The Farmer's Market is held from June to September on Saturdays from 9AM to 2PM at the Perth-Andover Bandstand, West Riverside Drive.
- Larlee Creek Hullabloo. Four-day festival concluding in the second weekend in August. Individual event tickets $20–65 (including tax and surcharge). Early bird weekend passes are $65 (including tax and surcharge). These pass holders will receive entry to all festival mainstage events and an exclusive show. Campsites are not included in the ticket price, but can be booked by calling Baird’s Campground, beside the festival site, at +1 506 273-3080.
- Country Dollar Store, 17 F. Tribe Road, ☎ . .
- Hillcrest Nurseries, 41 F. Tribe Road, ☎ .
- Independent Grocers, 24 Columbus Street, ☎ .
- Johnson Guardian Pharmacy, 16 F. Tribe Road, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com.
- Lewis' Pharmachoice Pharmacy, 14 F. Tribe Road, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NB Liquor, 26 F. Tribe Road, ☎ .
- Nissen's Market, 1233 West Riverside Drive, ☎ .
- Marty's Outdoors, 832 Perth Main Street, ☎ .
- Patti's New To You.
- Perth Irving Mainway, 583 East Riverside Drive, ☎ .
- Squeaky's Convenience, 18 F. Tribe Road, ☎ .
- Theresa's Tickle Trunk, 1143 West Riverside Drive, ☎ .
- Ultramar Convenience, 540 Route 190, ☎ .
- Where the Wildflowers Grow Gallery, 1281 West Riverside Drive, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com.
- The Castle Inn, 21 Brentwood Drive, ☎ , toll-free: , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The restaurant has been open since 2005 and has received a 3-diamond award by the CAA. The chef is Scottish and the food takes influences from Great Britain France and North America. Calling ahead to reserve a table is required. Some typical choices are: breaded sole with leeks & mussels, meatballs with black truffle potato gnocchi & cherry tomato cream, slow Roast Pork belly with apple sauce and bubble & squeak, braised quebec Lamb shank in minted gravy, fillet mignon of triple "A" beef with crepes, wild caught sea scallops and black tiger shrimp poached in vermouth cream with a salmon and bacon fishcake. The menu changes frequently. Caters to wedding parties.
- Carl's Dairy Bar, ☎ .
- Carolyn's Dairy Bar, 868 Perth Main St, ☎ .
- Kim's Chinese Restaurant, 832 Perth Main Street, ☎ .
- Larlee Creek Eatery, 12255 Route 105, ☎ .
- Mary's Bake Shop and Luncheonette, 890 Main, ☎ . Has delicious fresh baked rolls, bread, pies and cookies. The chicken rolls and homemade soup are amazing!
- Mr. B's (Pizza Shack), 1189 West Riverside Drive, ☎ .
- Railcar Brewing Company, 694 Perth Main Street, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. An Atlantic Canadian craft brewery (1.5 BBL), formerly located in Florenceville-Bristol, NB, but now located in Perth-Andover, NB. Check out their gathering room and brewing space! They offer growlers (1L & 2L bottles of beer), a wide selection of craft drinks from the Maritimes & beyond, as well as gourmet coffee, snacks & more!
- Subway, 104A Fort Road, ☎ .
- Tim Hortons, 22 F. Tribe Road, ☎ .
- Two Rivers Restaurant, 24 Main Street, Tobique First Nations, ☎ .
- The Castle Inn, 21 Brentwood Drive, toll-free: . Check-in: May to Sep: 3PM-10PM; Oct to Apr: 3PM-8PM, check-out: 11AM. A fine night's stay in a beautiful setting. 14 rooms all with private jet tubs, 4-star Canada Select rating. Wi-Fi.
- Eileen's Rentals, 326 East Riverside Drive, ☎ . Nightly and short term fully equipped apartments renting to tourists, visitors and workers to the area.
- Fort Road Motel, 111 Fort Road, ☎ .
- Perth-Andover Motor Inn, 560 Rt. 190 Carlingford, NB E7H 4H8, ☎ , toll-free: , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Canada Select 2½ stars. 26 rooms, all non-smoking.
- Robert E. Baird Memorial Park and Campground, 12255 Route 105, ☎ . This well laid-out campground is a great place to spend a weekend camping. It has a pool and gift shop.
|Routes through Perth-Andover|
|Edmundston ← Grand Falls ← Jct W ←||W E||→ Florenceville-Bristol → Woodstock|