Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Northern Maine Regional Airport at Presque Isle (PQI IATA), 650 Airport Dr, ☏ . Served by Penn Air to Boston.
- Aroostook State Park, 87 State Park Rd, ☏ . An 800-acre preserve with campsites, a showerhouse with plenty of hot water (free), and a freshwater beach at Echo Lake. Public boat access with canoe and paddleboat rentals.
Fishing (license required) for brook trout at Echo Lake. Several hiking trails reach two mountain tops. A playground for children is located near the campground. Groomed cross-country ski trails and snowmobile trails cross through the park during winter. Call the park during the winter for daily reports on the trails.
Camping area has 30 very natural sites and a community kitchen-pavilion for use. Each campsite has a picnic table and a fire ring.
- [formerly dead link] Northern Maine Museum of Science, 181 Main St, ☏ .
- Presque Isle Air Museum, 650 Airport Dr (at airport terminal building).
- Presque Isle Historical Society & Museum. Provides walking tours of Presque Isle by request.
- Northern Maine Fair, ☏ .
- BigRock Mountain, 37 Graves Road, Mars Hill, ☏ . Skiing, snowshoeing, snow tubing. Rentals and classes available. Day pass: adult $40, 5-17 $30.
- Northeastland Hotel, 436 Main St, ☏ .
- Presque Isle Inn & Convention Center, 116 Main St, ☏ .
- Hampton Inn, 768 Main St, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: noon.
- 1 Presque Isle Lodge, 8211 E. Grand Lake Rd. Built in 1920 and a National Registered historical landmark.
|Routes through Presque Isle|
|Fort Kent ← Caribou ←||N S||→ Houlton|