- The Grand Falls Gorge, 25 Madawaska Rd. Grand Falls/Grand-Sault, New Brunswick, E3Y 1C6, ☎ , toll-free: , e-mail: Fallsgor@nbnet.nb.ca. Interpretive display, gift shop, canteen and a small campground located at the top of the cliff.
- Zip Zag, 25 Madawaska Road, ☎ , toll-free: , fax: , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Zipline rides across the gorge and back. 2 lines. $30-40.
- Giant Tiger, 200 Broadway Boulevard, ☎ . 8am - 9pm (Mon-Wed, Sat), 8am - 9:30pm (Thurs-Fri), 10am - 5pm (Sun). Discount store
Grand Falls has the usual fast food chains like any other big town in Canada.
- Falls & Gorge campground, 120 Manse Rd, ☎ , toll-free: . 12 June - 4 Sept. Wooded nature, rumble of the falls, a spectacular gorge. Bilingual staff. The campground is located just above the cliff in the heart of downtown and near the season falls and gorge. Lookouts along the gorge offering panoramic views are available at all times. $30 - 40.
- Cote's Bed & Breakfast, 575 Boulevard Broadway West, ☎ , toll-free: , e-mail: email@example.com. All rooms have private, en suite bathrooms, king or queen size beds, TV/DVD, CD players air conditioning, a small refrigerator and high-speed Wifi. They are also smoke-free. Doubles from $95.
- Motel Leo, just off the Transcanada Highway, Exit 75 Eastbound and exit 77 or 75 Westbound, Route 144, ☎ . Restaurants a few minutes away and approximately 3 mi (4.8 km) from the waterfalls, Comfortable accommodation in an executive suite or in a spacious family unit. Warm, modern decor, cable TV, air conditioning and many other amenities. Non-smoking rooms available. Doubles from $90.
- Hill Top Motel, 131 Chemin Madawaska, ☎ , toll-free: , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Restaurant on site. Breakfast included. Doubles from $93. Children under 12 free. Discount for 65+.
|Routes through Grand Falls|
|Rivière-du-Loup ← Edmundston ←||W E||→ Jct W → Perth-Andover → Woodstock|
|END ←||W E||→ New Denmark → Jct N S|