Jump to navigation Jump to search
Narok is in the Southern Rift Valley.
Narok is the last big town before the Maasai Mara National Reserve.
- 143 km from Narok to Nairobi.
- 165 km from Narok to Kisii.
- 157 km from Narok to Kericho.
- There are many buses & Matatus going to Nairobi, Kisii and Kericho.
- East Coach Ltd has buses going to/from Nairobi and Kisii
- Small town can walk to most places.
- Narok Museum, B3 road, ☏ . 9AM-5PM. Maasai cultural heritage.
- Equity Bank, C57 Road (next to Naivas). 24-hour ATM. Has a Mastercard ATM.
- Oltalet Mall, Kaplong-Narok-Maai Road, ☏ . 9AM-7PM. Many stores and a Tuskys supermarket.
- Naivas Supermarket, C57 Road. 8AM-8PM. Well stocked large supermarket. Naivas has online shopping
- Mummys Fast Foods, C57 Road. 8AM-8PM. A nice clean place to eat.
- Maendeleo Park View Hotel, market Road. Check-in: noon, check-out: noon. Single/double room with own bathroom. Free breakfast. Ksh 1400.
- Tropical Fashion Guest House (city center). Check-in: noon, check-out: noon. Single/double room with own bathroom. Ksh 1000.
- Nenkai Plaza Lodge, Narok town center. Check-in: noon, check-out: noon. Double room with own bathroom and TV. Ksh 1500.
- Chambai Hotel (near Narok bus park), ☏ . single double rooms with own bathroom. hot water. mosquito nets. some rooms have balconies and tvs. from Ksh1200.