Narsaq is in southern Greenland.
Narsaq, with a population over 1,500, is one of the largest towns in southern Greenland. Qaqortoq, however, is much larger.
- By regular or charter boat from Narsarsuaq or Qaqortoq
- By helicopter from Narsarsuaq or Qaqortoq. The heliport is just outside the town, to the northwest.
- By 2-3 day hike from Qassiarsuk
Walking. It is possible to walk around the whole town in less than an hour.
There is a gasoline station in the south of Narsaq.
- 1 Narsap Ilua, Panernamut (Drive on the road north from Narsaq Kayak Hostel; turn right on Paneramut). Small village to the north of Narsaq, with beautiful views of the mountains. The road along which this village is situated continues into the mountains themselves, for those who are really interested in exploring.
Hike to the nearby mountain Qaqqarsuaq (650m) and enjoy a 360 deg view of the town, fjords filled with icebergs, other mountains and icecap. Approx. 1,5h hike from the town center.
- 1 Klara Restaurant in the Hotel Narsaq (Cafe Narsaq), Alanngunnguup Saqqaa 819, Narsaq, Greenland. Klara Restaurant is in the Hotel Narsaq and one of the few places you can eat out.