Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nelsonville is a city of 5,230 people in Southeastern Ohio.
US-33 passes through Nelsonville.
The green GoBus[dead link] runs twice a day from the Columbus Airport and Downtown Greyhound Station, 8:30 and 2:30.
The Hockhocking Adena Bikeway connects Nelsonville to Athens
- 1 Brick Kiln Park.
- 2 Nelsonville Cross.
- 3 Hocking College, 3301 Hocking Pkwy, ☏ +1-740-753-7050.
- 1 Hocking Valley Scenic Railway, 33 West Canal St, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2 Stuart's Opera House, 52 Public Square, ☏ +1 740-753-1924, email@example.com.
- 3 Historic Square Arts District (Market Square).
- 4 Movies 10, 14333 US-33, ☏ +1-740-753-3400.
- 5 Parade of the Hills. August each year in Market Square and nearby venues.
- 6 Nelsonville Music Festival, ☏ +1 740-753-1924, firstname.lastname@example.org. The event is held in September.
- 1 Rocky Brands Outlet Store, 45 E. Canal St.
- 1 Rhapsody Music & Dining, 18 Public Square. Reservations recommended.
- 2 Starbrick BBQ, 45 E. Canal St, ☏ +1-740-300-3337, email@example.com. Unique BBQ location in the middle of the Rocky Outdoor store.
- 1 The Lodge at Hocking College, 15770 OH-691, ☏ +1 740-753-3531. You can try some student-made food while staying on this on-campus hotel - who's hungry? $109 (Jan 2022).
- 1 Nelsonville Public Library, 95 W Washington, ☏ +1 740-753-2118.
|Routes through Nelsonville|
|Columbus ← Lancaster ←||W E||→ Athens → Weston|