Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Fairfield County Visitors and Convention Bureau, 126 W Main St (Located on the second floor of the Ohio Glass Museum), ☏ , toll-free: , fax: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. ).
- John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH IATA), Columbus. Direct flights to most major American cities.
- SR 33 NW/SE
- SR 32 E/W
- Ohio & Erie Canal - Lancaster Lateral Canal - Hocking Canal.
- Ohio Glass Museum (OGM), 126 West Main St, ☏ . Open Sunday 1-4 pm.. Industrial, pressed, blown and art glass.
- 1 William T. Sherman's Birthplace (The Sherman House), 137 E Main. Civil war artifacts.
- Mt. Pleasant.
- Fairfield County Fairgrounds.
- Lancaster Festival (Scattered throughout town.). July. Arts celebration. Chicago Brass Quintet, Lancaster Orchestra, Chamber Orchestra, Jazz Bands, Ballet. Tickets $5-$200.
- Glass City Bar-BQ, 393 Lincoln Ave, ☏ . M-Su 11AM-10PM. Meals:$8-20.00
- Fiesta Mexicana, 1236 N Memorial Drive, ☏ . Meals: lunch $3-10, dinner $5-15, excellent Mexican food and service.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 1861 Riverway Drive, ☏ .
- Shaws Restaurant & Inn, ☏ . 123 North Broad, romantic suites, some have whirlpools. High end lodging and restaurant. American and global cuisine. Rooms - $86-$250
- Lancaster Campground, 2151 West Fair Ave, ☏ . $18.
- Lakeview RV Park and Campground, 2715 Sugar Grove, ☏ . $27-29.
|Routes through Lancaster|
|Cincinnati ← Circleville ←||W E||→ Zanesville → Cambridge|
|Columbus ← Canal Winchester ←||W E||→ Nelsonville → Weston|