Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pickerington is also known by locals as Picktown and The Violet City.
I70 and SR 256 pass through Pickerington
- 1 The Motorcycle Hall of Fame Museum, 13515 Yarmouth Dr, ☏ , toll-free: .
- 2 Olde Carnegie Library Museum (Pickerington-Violet Township Historical Society). Includes native American weapons and 1800s memorabilia.
- Picktown Palooza (Formerly the Violet Festival), 520 Hill Road N, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. July.
- Marcus Theatres Pickerington UltraScreen.
- [formerly dead link] Friday Flicks. In the summer, movies are shown every Friday in Sycamore Park Amphitheater, projected on the side of a barn. Movies begin at dark, and admission is free. Bring a blanket or lawn chair.
- 1 Pickerington Ponds.
- La Fagota Grill, 1849 Winderly Ln, ☏ . Su–Th 11AM-10PM, F Sa 11AM-11PM.
- 1 Olde Village Diner, 46 E Columbus St, ☏ .
- Contry Inn & Suites East, 2806 Taylor Road EXT (I-70 Exit 112), ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: noon. Charming décor and comfortable amenities. Off Interstate 70.
- [dead link] Best Western Executive Suites, 1899 Winderly Lane, ☏ . A three-star hotel.
|Routes through Pickerington|
|Dayton ← Columbus ←||W E||→ Hebron → Wheeling|
|Ends at ← Reynoldsburg ←||W E||→ Jct W E → Jct N S|