From Interstate 70, take the State Route 79 North exit 129B and go north 6 miles.
From State Route 16, take the State Route 79 South exit and go south 2 miles.
- 1 Newark-Heath Airport. A general aviation airport and home of the Air Force Metrology and Calibration Program Office.
Heath has no mass transit, so a vehicle will be needed to travel in the city.
There are two bike trails in the city. The Buckeye Scenic Trail connects with Newark.
- [dead link] Davis-Shai House. a restored 1800s farmhouse, owned by the city, that hosts various tea and luncheon events.
- 1 Great Circle Earthworks.
- 1 Heath City Water Park. A pool complex with a lazy river, water slides, splash playground, and other facilities.
Heath does not have a traditional downtown area and most of the retail businesses in the city are located on State Route 79.
- Muddy Creek Saloon, 1314 Hebron Rd, ☏ . Also a live music venue.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 773 Hebron Rd, ☏ .
- 1 Hampton Inn Heath-Newark, 1008 Hebron Rd, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: Noon.
- Post Office, 789 Hebron Rd, ☏ , toll-free: . 9AM-5PM Retail, Lobby 24/7.
|Routes through Heath|
|Mansfield ← Newark ←||N S||→ Jct W E → Jct W E → Athens|