Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I 70 EW
- SR 40 EW
- SR 60/40 NS
- The Lorena Sternwheeler, Zanes Landing, 1+ 740-455-8883. Public excursions on the Muskingum River
- 1 Prospect Place, 12150 Main St, Trinway, ☏ . A 29 room mansion built by abolitionist George Willison Adams in 1856, served as a station on the Underground Railroad until the 1860s.
- The Schultz Mansion, 441 Putnam Ave, ☏ . Built in 1900, 26 rooms, 5 baths, 8 fireplaces.
- Y-Bridge Overlook, Putnam Hill Park
- Zanesville Art Center, 620 Military Rd, ☏ .
- 2 Muskingum College, ☏ .
- 3 Ohio University Zanesville.
- 4 Muskingum County Courthouse.
- 5 Zane State College.
- Zanes Landing Park, Market St.
Pottery and china have been manufactured here since pioneer times. There are numerous outlets for these products.
- 1 Colony Square Mall.
- Adornetto's, 2224 Maple Ave, ☏ . Sells pizza and pasta
- The Barn, Linden Ave (From 70, take the Underwood or 7th St exit. Go north on Underwood traveling over the Veterans Memorial Bridge. Take a Right on Linden Ave.The Barn will be on your left.). Sports Bar with ourdoor patio and several big screen TVs. On the weekends there are bands and/ or a DJ. Reasonably prices drinks and good food
- Bakers Motel, 8855 East Pike, I-70 exit 160, 1+ 740-872-3232link title
- Econolodge, 135 N. 7th St, ☏ . I-70 exit 155
- Super 8, 2440 National Rd, ☏ . I-70 exit 152.
- John McIntire Library, 220 N Fifth St, ☏ .
- Blue Rock State Park, 15 miles south.
- Dillon State Park, 12 miles northwest.
- Muskingum River State Park, Muskingum County, near Zanesville, at Ellis Campground, 1390 Ellis Dam Road. At Lock 11, there are 20 campsites off State Route 60 and County Road 49, water, picnic tables, fire rings, pet camping, there are eight boaters-only, primitive campsites at Lock #5. Boats with unlimited horsepower motors, house boats, pontoon boats, canoes and rowboats travel the river. Public launch ramps, at Locks 4, 5, 6 and 11, private ramps located near Locks 2, 7 and 10. Picnic tables, grills, latrines, drinking water and ten locks on the river.
- Deer Creek Resort and Conference Center, 20635 Waterloo Road, Mt. Sterling (West of Zanesville). 3,100 acre retreat with lodge, rooms, cottages or historic Harding Cabin. Dining in a lakeview restaurant, marina, lake and golf course. Muskingum County west of Zanesville.
|Routes through Zanesville|
|Columbus ← Hebron ←||W E||→ Cambridge → Wheeling|
|Circleville ← Lancaster ←||W E||→ Cambridge → Steubenville|