- Tampa International Airport (TPA) - 30 miles.
- Greyhound Bus Lines
US-19, a north-south route, passes through both Port Richey and New Port Richey, connecting it to other towns and cities in the area, and particularly to the south. Main St of New Port Richey intersects US-19, with restaurants, the theatre, and the historical society east of US-19.
- Pasco County Public Transportation, County provided bus service that has a variety of routes. Bikes permitted on bike rack, no permit required. Connections give travelers access to bus service that connects with Pinellas and Hillsborough county public transportation services.
- 1 Werner-Boyce Salt Springs State Park, 8737 US-19 N, Port Richey, ☏ . 8AM–sunset.
- 2 West Pasco Historical Society (New Port Richey History Museum), 6431 Circle Blvd, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Richey Suncoast Theatre, 6237 Grand Blvd, ☏ .
- 2 Robert K. Rees Memorial Park, 3503 Green Key Rd (from US-19, turn west on Green Key Rd). Includes a beach and boardwalk.
- Grand Plaza Cafe, 4040 Little Rd, ☏ . The Grand offers a casual lunch and fine dining atmosphere. The restaurant serves appetizers, main courses, and deserts.
- 1 Gulf View Square Mall, 9409 US Highway 19, Port Richey, ☏ . M-Sa 10AM to 9PM; Su 10AM to 6PM. Property of the Simon group, this mall has many fun stores to check out.
- 1 Cristiano's, 5743 Main St, ☏ . Pizza and pasta.
- 2 Kazu's Sushi, 5706 Main St, ☏ . Mask-wearing is required at this restaurant as of 2021.
- Regency Pub, 10120 US-19, Port Richey, ☏ .
- Sweetwater Saloon, 11138 US Highway 19, Port Richey, ☏ .
- 1 Quality Inn and Suites, 5316 US-19 North, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM.
- 7 Oaks Travel Resort, 9207 Bolton Avenue, Hudson, ☏ .
- Ja-Mar Travel Trailer Park, 11203 US-19, Port Richey, ☏ .
- Jasmine Lakes Travel Park, 6735 Hammock Rd, Port Richey, ☏ .
- Oak Springs Travel Park, 10521 Scenic Dr, Port Richey, ☏ .
- Tropic Breeze, 11310 US-19, Port Richey, ☏ .
- Pinellas County, a part of the Tampa Bay Area, is south of New Port Richey.
|Routes through New Port Richey|
|Atlanta ← Port Richey ←||N S||→ Tarpon Springs → Saint Petersburg|