- Pasco County Public Transportation [formerly dead link], County provided bus service that has a variety of routes. Bikes permitted on bike rack, no permit required. Connections give travelers access to bus service that connects with Pinellas and Hillsborough county public transportation services.
- Cafe Grand, 6238 Grand Blvd, ☏ . Located in historic downtown New Port Richey, The Grand offers a casual lunch ans casual fine dining atmosphere. The Grand cafe, serves delicious appetizers, main courses, and wonderful deserts, prides itself on treating guests to a dining experience the chef will ensure you have. The Cafe Grand is a great place to have a dinner date or a night out with your friends.
- Gulf View Square Mall, 9409 US Highway 19, ☏ . Mon-Sat: 10 am to 9 pm; Sun: 10 am to 6 pm. Property of the Simon group, this mall has many fun stores to check out.
- Di's Pub, 6902 Ridge Road, ☏ .
- Porthole Pub, 5430 Treadway Drive, ☏ .
- Regency Pub, 10120 US Highway 19, ☏ .
- Slaggers Bar & Grill, 11850 Us Highway 19, ☏ .
- Sweetwater Saloon, 11138 US Highway 19, ☏ .
B T'S 7737 Grand Boulevard, (727) 841-7900.
7 Oaks Travel Resort, 9207 Bolton Avenue, (727) 862-3016,  [dead link].
Ja-Mar Travel Trailer Park, 11203 USHighway 19, (727) 863-2040, .
Jasmine Lakes Travel Park, 6735 Hammock Road, (727) 868-7164.
Oak Springs Travel Park, 10521 Scenic Drive, (727) 863-5888.
Tropic Breeze, 11310 US Highway 19, (727) 868-1629.
|Routes through Port Richey|
|Atlanta ← Homosassa Springs ←||N S||→ New Port Richey → Saint Petersburg|