Jump to navigation Jump to search
Drive East from Cleveland. Take I77 S to I480 E to US 422 E and head north on OH306 then go east on OH 87. Drive North from Akron. Take I77 N to I271 N to US 422 E and head north on OH306 then go east on OH 87.
- South Newbury Union Chapel. Historic site where Susan B. Anthony spoke.
- American Society of Metals, Russell. Has a large geodesic dome, visitor center, and rock garden.
- West Woods, Russell. A Township Park with an interactive visitor's center and nature center. Take the trail to Ansel's Cave and see the many waterfalls.
- 1 Punderson State Park, 11755 Kinsman Rd.. Natural lake, resort manor house, family cottages, golf course, winter sports park, sledding, snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, 196-site campground, showerhouses, flush toilets, electricity, pet camping, twenty-six cottages, manor house features a dining room, meeting rooms, outdoor, indoor swimming pools, championship-rated, 18-hole public golf course, pro shop, boat rentals, fishing, fourteen miles of hiking trails, tennis court, volleyball, basketball courts and cross country ski trails.
- 2 The West Woods.
- 1 The Flag Store, 10739 Kinsman Rd, ☏ . A unique shop on OH-87 selling American Flags and flag related items.
- Mangia Mangia, 11081 Kinsman Rd., ☏ . M-T 11-10, F-Sa 11-11, Su 12-10. Mangia Mangia is a family run Italian restaurant at the corner of Auburn Road and OH-87. $.
- Zeppe's, 11110 Kinsman Rd., ☏ . M-W 11-10, T 11-11, F-Sa 11-12 Su 12-10. Zeppe's is a local area chain Italian restaurant at the corner of Auburn Road and OH-87. $.
- D. S. Cakes and Sweet Cafe, 11110 Kinsman Rd., ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. Tu-F 8AM-5PM, Sa 8AM-4PM. D. S. Cakes and Sweet Cafe is a purveyor of cakes and other pastries, including gluten-free options, that offers a lunch menu of wraps, sandwiches, and salads.
- [formerly dead link] Familia's Deli & Fresh Market, 12399 Kinsman Rd. Building A, ☏ , email@example.com. Familia's Deli & Fresh Market features deli sandwiches, barbecue, and European pastries.
- Cleveland Plain Dealer. Known locally as the "P.D.", the Plain Dealer is the largest local daily newspaper and the Cleveland area paper of record.
- Geauga County Maple Leaf. The largest of Geauga's newspapers.