Jump to navigation Jump to search
Niles is a city in Illinois.
- Flash Cab, 7501 N Milwaukee Ave # 109, +1 847 647-8777
- 1 The Leaning Tower of Niles, 6300 Touhy Avenue. A half-sized replica of the famous Italian landmark, built in 1934.
- King Spa, 809 Civic Center Dr (next door to a Home Depot). 6AM-2AM. Korean-style spa. Also offers typical spa services (which are extra), like massage. Very busy on weekends and during holidays. Also has a Korean restaurant inside, if you get hungry. $35 entry, not including the base rock room. Pay an extra $10 to spend the night upstairs on a cot.
- Super H-Mart, 801 Civic Center Dr (next to King Spa), ☎ . 8am-10pm. A Korean supermarket, which includes a food court, a bank, cosmetic stores, and an ice cream stand with hard-to-find flavors like taro. Weekends typically include the ability to sample cooked foods.
- Shabu House, 8257 W Golf Rd, Niles, IL 60714, ☎ . 11am-9pm. Offering shabu-shabu and Korean food.
- Travelers Inn, 7247 N Waukegan Rd, +1 847 647-9444.
|Routes through Niles|
|Harvard ← Park Ridge ←||W E||→ Chicago → END|