Jump to navigation Jump to search
Niles is a city in Illinois.
- Flash Cab, 7501 N Milwaukee Ave # 109, +1 847 647-8777
- 1 The Leaning Tower of Niles, 6300 Touhy Avenue. A half-sized replica of the famous Italian landmark, built in 1934.
- King Spa, 809 Civic Center Dr (next door to a Home Depot). 6AM-2AM. Korean-style spa. Also offers typical spa services (which are extra), like massage. Very busy on weekends and during holidays. Also has a Korean restaurant inside, if you get hungry. $35 entry, not including the base rock room. Pay an extra $10 to spend the night upstairs on a cot.
- Play And Spin, 7631 N Caldwell Ave, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. M-Th noon-8PM, F noon-11PM, Sa 10AM-11PM, Su 11AM-8PM. Play and Spin is a family entertainment center. The facility offers a lot of fun things to do, such laser tag, go karts, arcade games, virtual reality games, a nail salon, a bar, ping pong tables and special events hosting.
- Super H-Mart, 801 Civic Center Dr (next to King Spa), ☏ . Daily 8AM-10PM. A Korean supermarket, which includes a food court, a bank, cosmetic stores, and an ice cream stand with hard-to-find flavors like taro. Weekends typically include the ability to sample cooked foods.
- 1 Golf Mill Shopping Center, 239 Golf Mill Center. The prototypical suburban indoor shopping center, anchored by Kohl's, Target, and JC Penney. The mall, opened in 1960, features a strange tower designed to look like a golf ball (putting a spin on the mall's uncreative name—it's at the corner of Golf and Milwaukee, after all). As these kinds of malls are going the way of the dodo, this could be a tourist destination one day.
- Papagalino Cafe, 9014 N Milwaukee Ave. Daily 10AM-1AM. Bakery and cafe. Open late. Draws a Middle Eastern and Eastern European crowd. Parking can be tight.
- 1 Graziano's Brick Oven Pizza, 5960 W Touhy Ave. Traditional Italian fare, including pizza and huge servings of pasta. The star of the show here is the endless servings of the strangely delicious house bread and side salad that come with meals.
- Travelers Inn, 7247 N Waukegan Rd, +1 847 647-9444.
|Routes through Niles|
|Harvard ← Park Ridge ←||W E||→ Chicago → END|