Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Metra serves Park Ridge with service on the Union Pacific Northwest Line. The 1 Park Ridge Metra station is at 100 South Summit Avenue, between Touhy Avenue and Prospect Avenue in downtown Park Ridge, and has a waiting room that is open 5AM-9PM daily, and also has a ticket agent available weekdays 5:25AM-12:55PM. The less used 2 Dee Road Metra station is at 950 Busse Highway, west of Dee Road and south of Oakton Street in northwest Park Ridge; this station has a shelter but no ticket agent.
- 1 Pickwick Theatre, 5 S Prospect Ave, ☎ . One of the true grand movie palaces remaining in the Chicagoland area. Make sure you have a ticket for the show on the main screen, though, not the shoebox mini-plex around the corner.
- Park Ridge Music Concerts, several free Friday night concerts held during the summer in front of city hall. Always start at 8PM.
- 1 Wally's Gyros, 1006 N Northwest Hwy, ☎ . M-Sa 11AM-10PM, Su 11AM-9PM. Your stereotypical gyro and burger joint that has been around for decades.
- 1 Beer on the Wall, 106 Main St, ☎ . M-Th 6AM-9PM, F 6AM-11PM, Sa noon-11PM Su noon-6PM. An eclectic selection of beers. Not a bar, but you can sample beers up to a certain amount. Has several board games and an old NES system for patrons to play.
|Routes through Park Ridge|
|Milwaukee ← Des Plaines ←||N S||→ Rosemont → Gary|
|Harvard ← Des Plaines ←||W E||→ Niles → Chicago|
|Ends at ← Des Plaines ←||W E||→ Chicago → Ends at|
|Harvard ← Des Plaines ←||NW SE||→ Chicago → END|