Schaumburg is just off the I-90 in Illinois. From the Congress pkwy, take the exit onto I-90 W/I-94 W toward Wisconsin & continue to follow I-90 W. After about 27 miles, take the left exit onto Roselle road, move straight & turn right at W Thacker Street.
- 1 Wood Library-Museum of Anesthesiology, 1061 American Ln, ☎ . Open by apppointment. The Wood Library-Museum of Anesthesiology (WLM) ranks among the world’s premier collections devoted to anesthesia history. Housed in the headquarters building of the American Society of Anesthesiologists, the WLM also serves as an active, specialized medical library. Free.
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center, 601 N. Martingale Rd. This attraction for children features a full replica of Chicago using LEGO bricks and a number of educational activities inspired by LEGO.
- Woodfield Mall, 5 Woodfield Shopping Center. Mon-Sat 10AM-9PM, Sun 11AM-6PM. With around 300 stores, this is the largest shopping mall in Illinois.
- Chinese Garden Restaurant, 754 E Schaumburg Rd, ☎ .
- Seasons 52, 1770 E Higgins Rd, ☎ .
- India House, 1521 W. Schaumburg Rd, ☎ .
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament, 2001 N. Roselle Rd, toll-free: . Medieval Times is an exciting, family-friendly dinner attraction inspired by an 11th century feast and tournament. Guests are served a four-course banquet and cheer for one of six Knights competing in the joust and other tests of skill. ADULT: $59.95 (+tax) CHILD 12 YEARS & UNDER: $35.95 (+tax).
- Dakshin Restaurant, 1135 N Salem Drive,Salem Plaza, Schaumburg, IL – 60194,USA, ☎ . Decent South Indian Restaurant, in heart of Schaumburg. Has Buffet Lunch and Ala-Catre menu as well
- Doubletree Chicago / Schaumburg, 800 National Parkway, ☎ .
- Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago, 1800 East Golf Rd, ☎ . Luxury hotel with complimentary shuttle to Woodfield Shopping Center.
|Routes through Schaumburg|
|Rockford ← Elgin ←||W E||→ Arlington Heights → Chicago|
|END ←||W E||→ Elk Grove Village → Chicago|
|Long Grove ← Arlington Heights ←||N S||→ Elk Grove Village → Joliet|
|Elgin ← Bartlett ←||W E||→ Itasca → Chicago|