Jump to navigation Jump to search
Long Grove is in Chicagoland.
- Old Long Grove - When someone says they've been to Long Grove, they are usually talking about this historic street filled with moderately expensive yet very interesting stores and restaurants. Different festivals go on there during the year.
- The Long Grove Confectionery is a great place to buy candy, particularly chocolate-covered strawberries.
- 1 Enzo & Lucia Restaurante, 343 Old Mchenry Rd, ☏ .
- 2 Long Grove Cafe, 235 Robert Parker Coffin Rd, ☏ .
- 3 Urban Tandoor, 3970 Route 22.
- 4 Seasons of Long Grove, 314 Old McHenry Road, ☏ .
|Routes through Long Grove|
|END ←||N S||→ Arlington Heights → Schaumburg|