Jump to navigation Jump to search
North Henan is in China.
- 1 Zhengzhou — provincial capital
- 2 Anyang — economic and cultural center during the Shang dynasty
- Huaiyang — named Chenzhou in ancient times,a famous city of long history.
- Jiyuan — small city home to Wulongkou Scenic Area
- 3 Kaifeng — former capital during the Northern Song dynasty
- 4 Luoyang — site of the Longmen grottoes, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- 5 Sanmenxia
- 6 Xinxiang
- 7 Yuzhou
- Linlüshan National Park (林虑山风景名胜区)
- 1 Longmen National Park (龙门石窟; Lóngmén Shíkū) — home to Longmen Grottoes which is considered one of the three great grottoes in China.
- Qingtianhe National Park (青天河风景名胜区)
- Shennongshan National Park (神农山风景名胜区)
- 2 Songshan National Park — home to Shaolin Temple which is a famous kung fu center
- Wangwushan—Yuntaishan National Park (王屋山─云台山国家公园)