Europe > North SeaJump to navigation Jump to search
The North Sea is a body of water surrounded by the following countries:
- Norway – Vestlandet
- Denmark – separating it from the Baltic Sea
- Germany – the states of Schleswig-Holstein and Lower Saxony, with ports at Bremerhaven and Hamburg.
- Netherlands – with ports at Rotterdam and the Hook of Holland
- Belgium – with a port at Zeebrugge
- France – with ports at Calais and Dunkirk.
- England – a country of the United Kingdom, with ports at Dover, Harwich, Kingston-upon-Hull and North Shields.
- Scotland – a country of the United Kingdom, with a port at Aberdeen
Crossing the North Sea is possible with a number of UK east coast ferry routes.