Jump to navigation Jump to search
The North Sea is a body of water surrounded by the following countries:
- Norway – Vestlandet
- Denmark – separating it from the Baltic Sea
- Germany – the states of Schleswig-Holstein and Lower Saxony, also with ports at Bremerhaven and Hamburg.
- France – with a port of entry at Calais.
- England – a part of the United Kingdom, with a port of entry at Dover.
- Scotland – a part of the United Kingdom
Crossing the North Sea is possible with a number of UK east coast ferry routes.