Northbrook is a city in Illinois.
It is fairly simple to get to Northbrook as it can be accessed by many major roads. Northbrook is about a 20-minute drive from O'Hare International Airport. Ubers and taxis are easy to catch
The Milwaukee District/North Line passes through Northbrook and stops at Northbrook station.
Bus services are also easy to access in Northbrook, and they can provide a way to get in, and around the city.
Getting around in Northbrook is very easy by car, as the entire city is connected by roads. Public transit is available as well.
- 1 Chicago Botanic Garden, ☏ . 8AM-5PM. Spectacular topiaries, plants and flowers. It also has a cafe. The garden has several greenhouses, allowing for fun all year round. $25 per car, Senior discount is $10.
- 1 Kohl Children's Museum, 2100 Patriot Blvd, 60026, ☏ , fax: , ✉ email@example.com. M 9:30AM-noon, Tu-Sa 9:30AM-5:00PM, Sun noon-5PM. Member-only hours: M-Sa 9AM-9:30AM. TA fun and engaging place for children to explore science, business, and other life skills in a fun and creative way. There are numerous activities for children, and a cafe. Adults may not enjoy this attraction unless accompanied by an adult. Adults and children: $12 | , seniors (55+) $11 | infants: free | Membership: Starting at $100 p/y.
- 2 , 2040 Lehigh Avenue, ☏ . Sa 10AM-5OM, Su noon-5PM. The military facility has a museum that aims to preserve its history, with lots of aircraft on display, as well as tours. Free.
There are plenty of attractions and things to do in Nortbrook.
- Nickel City Family Entertainment Center, 555 Waukegan Road (Inside brookside plaza), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. M-Th 2PM-10PM; F noon-1AM; Sa 10AM-1AM; Su 10AM-10PM. A great place for the family to have fun, offers arcade games as well as pizza. Kid friendly, but adults will have fun too. entry free, purchase of coins is a charge. price will vary.
- Meadowhill Park, 1479 Maple Avenue, ☏ . 24/7. Park with large lawns and many amenities, including a swimming pool and aquatic center, cycling track, playground, and more. Park access free, certain amenities may cost money to access.
- 1 Northbrook Public Library, 1201 Cedar Ln, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. M-Th 9AM-9PM; F 9AM-6PM; Sa 9AM-5PM Su 1-5PM. Free.
- Northbrook Court, 1515 Lake Cook Road, 60062, ☏ . Daily 10AM-9PM. A mid-sized indoor mall with lots of shops and restaurants. It offers clothing stores, and several department stores. Free.
- Renaissance Chicago North Shore Hotel, 933 Skokie Boulevard, ☏ , fax: .
|Routes through Northbrook|
|Milwaukee ← Deerfield ←||W E||→ Northfield → Chicago|
|END ←||N S||→ Glenview → Gary|
|Milwaukee ← Highland Park ←||N S||→ Northfield → Chicago|
|Fox Lake ← Deerfield ←||NW SE||→ Glenview → Chicago|