Jump to navigation Jump to search
Northeast Harbor is a town in Maine.
- 1 Asticou Azalea Gardens, 3 Sound Dr, ☏ . It provides visitors with a stunning backdrop of trees and flowering plants that reflect its designer's love of Japanese gardens and local plant life. Though only open part of the year, it is a peaceful and tranquil place where local wildlife add to the ambiance that make this garden a must see local on the Maine coastline. A gorgeous Japanese style garden, tranquil beauty in the heart of Northeast Harbor. Bring book, a cup of tea, and just relax. A favorite spot for photographers.
- Thuya Garden, 15 Thuya Drive, Northeast Harbor, ☏ . This gorgeous garden has row after row of native, non-native, perennial and annual plants. A small pond sometimes houses frogs, and a beautiful wishing well is a site to behold.
- Acadia Park Kayak Tours, ☏ . Acadia Park Kayak Tours private trips can depart from and return to Northeast Harbor. No experience is necessary and all equipment is provided.
- Redbird Provisions Restaurant, 11 Sea St. M-Sa 9AM-9PM. Wonderful view overlooking the harbor. The menu is eclectic and sophisticated, combines local ingredients with continental fare, offers a respite from traditional Maine "shore" dinners, which are typically fried. Excellent wine list. Located adjacent to a spa.
- Colonel's Restaurant, Bakery and Deli, 143 Main St. 7 Days a week 6.30-9.00. Fun, Family Friendly Atmosphere. Menu includes Fresh Maine Lobster, Seafood, Steaks, Delicious Pizzas, Homemade Breads, Shain's of Maine Ice Cream, Milkshakes, Fruit Smoothies, Bar Drinks, Wines and Local Beers. Patio Dining available.
- Asticou Inn, 15 Peabody Dr, ☏ .
- Grey Rock Inn, Route 3/198, ☏ .
|Routes through Northeast Harbor|
|Ends at ← Bar Harbor ←||N S||→ END|