North America > United States of America > Midwest > Ohio > Greater Cincinnati > Clermont County > Northeastern Clermont CountyJump to navigation Jump to search
Northeastern Clermont County includes Goshen, Stonelick, Wayne, JAckson, and Williamsburg Townships, as well as the villages of Owensville, Newtonville, and Williamsburg, in Clermont County, Ohio.
US50 passes through Owensville.
- 1 Stonelick State Park, 2895 Lake Drive; Pleasant Plain, ☏ . Camping, fishing, hunting, picnicking, and even boating with electric motor boats are several of the activities available at this popular park. On Saturday nights the Cincinnati Observatory hosts "star nights" at the park due to its relative isolation from light pollution.
- 2 Goshen Historical Museum (Goshen).
- 3 Hartman Log Cabin (Williamsburg).
- 1 Rousters Apple House, 1986 State Route 131, ☏ . July - December 10:00 - 18:00, Closed Mondays. Rousters Apple House specializes in everything apple.
- Owensville is a very quiet community and only has a few restaurants (primarily pizza places and a drive-in), however, small roadside stands that sell fresh vegetables and fruits may be occasionally found along the roads. One well-known roadside stand is Hill's Roadside Market, which has been offering less in the past few years, but is still well-known as being one of the only places to buy farm fresh vegetables and fruits. The best option for travelers would be to follow State Route 131 or State Route 50 to Milford or Miami Township where there are plenty of restaurants.