- 1 Flogita (& Nea Triglia, Sozopoli, Metochi, Nea Plagia)
- 2 Ierissos
- 3 Megali Panagia (& Palaiochori, Neochori, Arnaia)
- 4 Nea Kallikratia
- 5 Nea Moudania (& Agios Mamas, Dionysiou, Paralia Dionysiou, Portaria) - nearby Olynthos archaeological site
- 6 Ouranoupolis
- 7 Petralona
- 8 Olympiada and Stageira
- 9 Yerakini (& Kalyves Polygyrou, Psakoudia)
The most touristic villages on the way to Kassandra and Sithonia are Nea Kallikratia and Nea Moudania (& Dionysiou, Paralia Dionysiou, Portaria) Both are the main beaches for the inhabitants of Thessaloniki and on weekends quiet crowded and something for people that like more action than quiet environment.
- Traditional mountain villages of Arnea, Taxiarhis, Agios Prodromos
- Cave of Petralona, with the spectacular stalactites and stalagmites and the oldest human finds of Greece
- Arcaeological Museum of Polygyros, with finds from the whole area of Chalkidiki
- Excavations of ancient Stageira, birthplace of the philosopher Aristotle
- Statue of Aristotelis near the modern village Stageira.
- Forest of Mt. Holomontas