Northern Namibia is the northernmost region of Namibia. It was known as Ovamboland under the South African regime. This area is now divided into several administrative regions. It is Namibia's most densely populated area (though still primarily rural), and home to the Ovambo, Namibia's largest ethnic group.
- Etosha National Park
- Kaokoland — connected to the rest of the world by 4WD-only tracks, this is the remotest part of the country and is the home of the Himba tribe
- Skeleton Coast National Park
- Waterberg Plateau Park
- Vingerklip. A pinnacle of rock seemingly impossibly balanced.
- Twyfelfontein. The largest repository of San art in Namibia and n UNESCO World Heritage site
- Organ Pipes. Columns of dolorite in an unusual formation.
- Burnt Mountain. In early morning or late afternoon the name becomes obvious.
- White Lady Rock Painting. This world famous rock painting is located at the Brandberg.
- Brandberg. The highest mountain in Namibia.
- Messum Crater. Spectacular Desert landscapes.
- Goboboseb Mountain. Small miners digging for crystals. Rose Quartz, Amethyst, ..