There is no local international airport in Nyborg or on the island of Funen. However there are several nearby international airports in Aarhus, Billund, Esbjerg & Copenhagen. All of these airports offer train and/or bus routes to Nyborg.
- Aarhus Airport, take the blue airport shuttle-bus to the central train station where you can then take a train to Nyborg. The train you take should be destined for Copenhagen, Kastrup or Østerport. Trains depart roughly every 30 minutes during the day & every two hours after 1am.(Served by: Ryanair)
- Billund Airport, get a local bus to either Kolding or Vejle, timetables are available outside of the main airport entrance. Once you arrive in either Kolding or Vejle you should take a train from there to Nyborg. Trains depart roughly every 30 minutes during the day & every two hours after 1am. The total trip is generally around 2 hours.(Served by: Ryanair, Sterling, British Airways & Others)
- Esbjerg airport take the local bus from the airport directly to the town centre where you can then take a train to Fredericia & then onwards to Nyborg. (Served by: Ryanair)
- Copenhagen/Kastrup Airport, this airport is closer to Nyborg than the other main airports & is served by many more airlines. Upon arrival you should take the train from the airport directly to Nyborg via Copenhagen City. This trip can take between 70 & 90 minutes. Nyborg station is located directly after the tunnel/bridge connecting Funen & Zealand (Note: On trains leaving from Copenhagen Airport it is important that you clip your train ticket prior to boarding).
The Danish rail company DSB offers rail-links between Nyborg and most of Denmark's major towns & cities. The trains are of exceptional quality and offer the traveller very comfortable and spacious seats. Most trains have hot + cold food and drinks available en-route. During peak times it might be advisable to book a seat for your journey. This is generally not required very early in the morning or late at night. Trains are very regular & almost always depart on time. Ticket checks take place on every journey, thus it is important that you are in possession of a valid ticket. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the train.
- Roughly about 75 minutes from Copenhagen. Trains depart every hour. (Average cost: 220dkk)
- Between 95 & 120 minutes from Aarhus.
- Between 90 and 120 minutes from Esbjerg in southern Jutland.
- About 1 hour from Svendborg in southern Funen.
- About 5 hours from Hamburg in Germany.
For further details on train schedules, frequency & costs, visit, www.dsb.dk .
- 1 Tranquebar, Christianslundsvej 119 (In Hotel Hesselet), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. 12:00-14:30, 18:00-21:30. Ambitious restaurant with style. For dinner you choose between two menus. DKK 345 for two course dinner. DKK 155 for club sandwich on lunch menu..
- 2 Teglværksskoven, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. From DKK 300 for two course menu.
- 1 Hotel Storebælt, Østerøvej 121, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2 Hotel Hesselet, Christianslundsvej 119 (Just north of the motorway exit before the Great Belt Bridge), ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Moderns hotel with spacious room, many with a good view of the Great Belt. DKK 1500.
|Routes through Nyborg|
|Kolding ← Odense ←||W E||→ Korsør → Copenhagen|