Itineraries > Oceania itinerariesJump to navigation Jump to search
Itineraries in Oceania
New South Wales
- 1 Grand Pacific Drive
- One week in Sydney
- Oxley Highway
- Tourist Drive 1 (Central NSW)
- 2 Tourist Drive 30
- 3 Tourist Drive 33
- Walking tour of Sydney
- 4 Waterfall Way
- 5 Ballarat to Skipton Rail Trail
- East Gippsland Rail Trail
- Gibb River Road
- Great Ocean Road (also known as B100)
- 6 Cape to Cape Track
- Coolgardie-Esperance Highway
- 7 Great Eastern Highway
- 8 Great Northern Highway (also known as National Highway 95 and National Highway 1 in some areas)
- 9 North West Coastal Highway
- Perth to Albany
- 10 South Coast Highway
- 11 South Western Highway
- Across Australia by train two great railway journeys, The Ghan and the Indian Pacific
- Eyre Highway a 1,668 km (1,036 mi) drive
- Gunbarrel Highway
- Highway 1 (Australia)
- Route 15 (Australia)
- Stuart Highway (Also known as A87 or A1, depending on where you are)
- Overland travel between Sydney and Brisbane
- 12 Sydney to Melbourne by car
- Overland travel between Melbourne and Adelaide
- National Route 83
- 13 Careys Creek Track A 1 day walk near Dunedin on the South Island
- Heaphy Track A 4 -5 day "Great Walk" on the South Island.
- 14 Kepler Track A 3 - 4 day "Great Walk" near Te Anau on the South Island.
- Milford Track A 4 day "Great Walk" on the South Island.
- Oamaru to Dunedin avoiding SH1 A one day driving trip on the East Coast of the South Island.
- 15 Rakiura Track A 3 day "Great Walk" on Stewart Island.
- Rees-Dart Track A 4 day walk on the South Island.
- 16 Routeburn Track A 3 day "Great Walk" near Queenstown on the South Island.
- 17 Wangapeka Track A 4 day walk on the South Island.