Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following list contains a list of itineraries in Oceania.
New South Wales
- 1 Grand Pacific Drive
- 2 Mount Kosciuszko summit trails
- One week in Sydney
- Oxley Highway
- 3 Tourist Drive 30
- 4 Tourist Drive 33
- Walking tour of Sydney
- 5 Waterfall Way
- 7 Ballarat to Skipton Rail Trail
- East Gippsland Rail Trail
- 8 Gippsland Plains Rail Trail
- Great Ocean Road (also known as B100)
- Coolgardie-Esperance Highway
- Gibb River Road
- 9 Great Eastern Highway
- 10 Great Northern Highway
- 11 North West Coastal Highway
- Perth to Albany
- Across Australia by train two great railway journeys, The Ghan and the Indian Pacific
- 12 Anne Beadell Highway
- Eyre Highway – a 1,668 km (1,036 mi) drive across the Nullarbor Plain
- Gunbarrel Highway
- Highway 1 (Australia)
- Highway 15 (Australia)
- Stuart Highway
- Overland travel between Sydney and Brisbane
- 13 Sydney to Melbourne by car
- Overland travel between Melbourne and Adelaide
- National Route 83
- 14 Careys Creek Track A 1-day walk near Dunedin on the South Island
- 15 Heaphy Track A 4–5-day "Great Walk" on the South Island.
- 16 Kepler Track A 3–4-day "Great Walk" near Te Anau on the South Island.
- Milford Track A 4-day "Great Walk" on the South Island.
- Oamaru to Dunedin avoiding SH1 A one-day driving trip on the East Coast of the South Island.
- 17 Rakiura Track A 3-day "Great Walk" on Stewart Island.
- Rees-Dart Track A 4-day walk on the South Island.
- 18 Routeburn Track A 3-day "Great Walk" near Queenstown on the South Island.
- 19 Tongariro Northern Circuit A 3–4-day "Great Walk" on the North Island.
- 20 Wangapeka Track A 4-day walk on the South Island.