Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ocoee is in the United States in the state of Tennessee. Ocoee's claim to fame is the fact that they were a venue for the 1996 Olympics hosted by Atlanta, GA.
- Go white water rafting! This is the biggest activity in town. Outfitting companies, in alphabetical order:
- Nantahala Outdoor Center, toll-free: +1-828-785-5055.
- Ocoee Adventure Center, 4651 Highway 64, Copperhill, ☏ +1 423 338-2438, toll-free: +1-888-723-8622.
- Ocoee Outdoors, toll-free: +1-800-533-PROS (7767).
- Ocoee Rafting, toll-free: +1-800-251-4800.
- Quest Expeditions, 633 Highway 64, toll-free: +1-800-277-4537.
- Rolling Thunder River Company, toll-free: +1-800-408-7238.
- Webb Brothers Float Service, toll-free: +1-877-WEB-RAFT (932-7238). Reliance, TN.
- Wildwater Rafting, toll-free: +1-800-451-9972.
- Lost Creek Cabins, 328 Lost Creek Rd, Reliance, +1 423 781-1140.
- Quality Inn, 120 Whitewater Dr, ☏ +1 423 338-1201.
Visit nearby Chattanooga, TN or sleep closer to the interstate in Cleveland, TN.
|Routes through Ocoee|
|Chattanooga ← Cleveland ←||W E||→ Murphy → Hendersonville|
|Chattanooga ← Cleveland ←||W E||→ Murphy → Asheville|
|Knoxville via ← Maryville ←||N S||→ Chatsworth → Rome|