Jump to navigation Jump to search
Orozo is a rural area in Abuja.
Orozo in the region of Abuja Federal Capital Territory is 13 mi (21 km) south-east of Abuja.
the area is a rural area and only accessible by road from Nyanya using
- Coaster bus (₦50)
- Taxi (₦200)
- Tricycle (₦150)
- Motor bike (price ranges depending on the location )
By motor bike
- it is very easy to move around the area using motor bikes mostly because of the condition of the roads
- Tricycles are used majorly on the main road and few street with wide untarred road
See and do
- Orozo technical college
- Government secondary school Orozo
- A lot of mountains and cliffs can be seen in the area, a wide portion of the area still remains forests
- visitors can go hiking
- few unnamed rivers can be seen at the area
- 1 Orozo Market, along Karshi to Nyanya Road.
- Lizenvic Park "N" Eat Restaurant & Bar. 8AM-8PM. Dine-in. Takeaway. Delivery.
- Sonsville arena