Owasso has had better planning than Tulsa or Broken Arrow. It is also spread out like most Great Plains cities. Your best option is to go by car or bicycle. Tulsa Transit Buses are slowly but surely making their way to Owasso and the city is going to definitely need them.
- Gulf War Dome, Collinsville (9 mi N or Owasso on Route 169). Under restoration. No one knows who painted it or whether it was a sick joke or not. But the inside of this former synagogue dome is covered with frescoes in an almost Byzantine style depicting scenes from the Gulf War of 1991.
- Andolini's Pizzeria, 12140 E 96th St N (On 96th Street across from Wal Mart), ☏ . 11-8 11-9 Fri Sat. Leading the standard for Pizza in Oklahoma, Andolini's is a family Owned business that has its roots in New York and Classic Italian Pizza. With an environment that is higher end for a pizza place without a high end price. Andolini's is Owned by the Bausch Family, and has a 20in Pizza, the largest in Oklahoma. Andolini's Delivers along with several corporate contracts for lunch service. 7-15 per person.
- Holiday Inn Express Owasso, 7551 N Owasso Expy, ☏ . From $102.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa North/Owasso, 9009 N 121st E Ave, ☏ . From $106.
Oklahoma Weather is very harsh on road conditions and road repairs are needed on an almost yearly basis here. Please be prepared to slow down or stop for road workers as fines double for accidents in work zones as specified by Oklahoma State Law.
- Visit The Tulsa Zoo and Oxley Nature Center in Mohawk Park as a day-trip.
- The Gulf War Dome in nearby Collinsville is an enigma of the 1990s.
|Routes through Owasso|
|Kansas City ← Collinsville ←||N S||→ Tulsa → Ends at|
|Skiatook ← Collinsville ←||W E||→ Claremore → Joplin|