Permet is a city in Southeastern Albania.
The greenest and the cleanest town in Albania, also known as the "city of roses." The small town of Permet is famous for its folk music and renown clarinetist Laver Bariu, literature personalities, and the good cooking, especially sweets, the so called 'gliko', or preserves. You will be served good wine and raki in Permet and around.
- Visit Permet Tourist Info Center, Kompleksi Kulturor Përmet, Shëtitorja “Odise Paskali”, 2nd floor, Përmet., ☎ . , Monday to Friday 09:00 - 18:00,
Saturday 09:00 - 12:00.
- Have a hike at nearby Fir of Hotova National Park and visit picturesque villages such as Vithkuq.
- Multicultural Permet Festival showcasing the best of local folklore
- Partisan monuments featuring socialist realism art work
The thing to do in Permet is to climb a big rock , it's very near to the center of the town, it's called the rock of town looking over the town and Vjosa river. Let's say this is the point of observation of the town.There is a famous Spa very near to Permet, in Bënja, you may take a taxi or even walk if you want. Ask around for directions, the location is south of Permet. The hot spring is situated in a scenic surrounding. This marks the end of the 5 km long Langarica Canyon in Kolonje District where you can kayak in what is considered the most scenic canyon of Albania.
- Byrek me dy peta
- Permet Raki
- Permet wine
- Hotel Alvero, Sheshi Abdyl Frasheri, Permet, Albania, ☎ , e-mail: , , firstname.lastname@example.org.