Pahang is the third largest state in area in Malaysia and largest in Peninsular Malaysia. It is considered an East Coast state and has a long coast, including including Tioman island, the largest on the East Coast, but it also goes inland quite a ways and includes much of Taman Negara, Peninsular Malaysia's famous rainforest park, and also the Cameron Highlands and Genting Highlands, which are closer to the Straits of Malacca than to the South China Sea. With its varied terrain and a diverse population, Pahang is an interesting state to visit.
- 1 Kuantan — the state capital, a popular seaside resort with long stretches of sand
- 2 Jerantut
- 3 Kuala Gandah
- 4 Kuala Lipis
- Bera Lake — located about 2 hours from Temerloh; can go by boats or by driving
- Chini Lake — the lake that famous with Dragon
- 1 Cameron Highlands — Malaysia's premier hill resort and site of vast tea plantations
- 2 Cherating — most popular beach in Pahang and regular backpacker stopover
- 3 Fraser's Hill — colonial summer getaway
- 4 Genting Highlands — Malaysia's playground and the site of its only legal casino
- 5 Janda Baik — A mountainside of dramatic peaks, valleys and ravines, laced together with picturesque streams and waterfalls
- Pantai Batu Hitam — it is just about 10 minutes passing through Jalan Beserah, closer than Balok
- 6 Taman Negara — Malaysia's oldest national park
- Teluk Chempedak — located about 5 kilometers from Kuantan City by using Jalan Telok Sisek
- 7 Tioman — once nominated as the most beautiful island in the world
Pahang is the largest state by area in Peninsular Malaysia, the state with the longest river in Peninsular Malaysia (not surprisingly called the Pahang River), and by far the most ethnically diverse state on the East Coast, with a large Malay majority but quite a substantial Chinese presence in cities, towns and some rural areas, some Indians, and the largest number of Orang Asli (aboriginal people) in any state on the peninsula. It is also the state of Gunung Tahan, the 7th highest peak in the country and the highest on the peninsula, which is within Taman Negara, Malay for "National Park." Taman Negara contains some of the world's oldest virgin tropical rainforest.
Madu kelulut Pak Ya- Visit an local stingless bee honey farm located at Beserah, Kuantan where visitor can have a closer look and taste the unique stingless bee honey.