Palermo is a province in Sicily, Italy.
Map of Palermo (province)
- 1 Palermo — throbbing capital, plenty of sights
- 2 Carini
- 3 Castelbuono — a very pleasing town near Cefalù which is the self proclaimed capital of the madonie national park.
- 4 Cefalù — Sicily's main beach resort, with an attractive old town
- 5 Corleone — town, perhaps most notable for its role as Don Vito Corleone's hometown in The Godfather
- 6 Monreale — Impressive Norman cathedral above Palermo, offering great mosaics
- 7 Petralia Sottana
- 8 Pollina - Well preserved hilltop village with amphitheatre and great views of the coast
- 1 Madonie — Madonie National Park, the national Park in the Heart of Sicily
- 2 Himera (Imera) — Greek colony, founded in 648.BC on the north coast
- 3 Solunto — Punic ruins near Santa Flavia, Palermo
- 4 Ustica — diving center near Palermo