Palić is a city in Serbia.
- Palić – E-75 Highway (3,2 km)
- Palić – SUBOTICA (8 km)
- Palić – Horgoš (Bordercrossing (20 km)
- Palić – Kelebija ((Bordercrossing) (20 km)
- Palić – Novi Sad (100 km)
- Palić – Beograd (181 km)
- Palić – Szeged (Hungary) (40 km)
- Palić – Budapest (175 km)
- International: - http://www.erdsoft.eu/other/sutrans/default/download/dolasci.xls?PHPSESSID=e071909515d0e5cf2a961f8df13ca0e9 [dead link]
- Regional: - http://www.sutrans.co.yu [dead link]
- Local - http://www.erdsoft.eu/other/sutrans/default/?p=redvoznje&line=6&PHPSESSID=e071909515d0e5cf2a961f8df13ca0e9 [dead link]
- Nikola Tesla Airport - Belgrade: http://www.airport-belgrade.co.yu [dead link]
- Ferihegy Airport - Budapest: http://www.bud.hu
- Official info: http://www.palic.rs/en/1/accommodation.html [dead link]
Palic, the 7 km long lake and tourist centre used to be an elite resort and spa at the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries. The image of Palic has permanently been changing, improving and modernising, although it avoided the temptation of industrialisation. The two architects, Komor and Jakab, who left a permanent impression on the architecture of the city, also designed remarkable buildings in Palic as well, and these were also built in Hungarian art nouveau and dominated by woodcarvings inspired by folk handicrafts.
- The Water Tower, now the symbol of Palic, was built at the beginning of the 20th century as a multipurpose facility: a water tower, gate of the resort and a tram station.
- Grand Terrace, Park heroja bb, ☎ . The grand opening of the Palić Grand Terrace was in 1912. At that time it was also used as a multipurpose facility. The upstairs was renowned for its monumental ball room. At downstairs premises were a restaurant and a pastry shop. Two open terraces that embellish the front of the building are decorated by magnificently wooden carved parapet typical of Hungarian Art Nouveau.
- Music Pavilion and Memorial well, Obala Lajoša Vermeša. Right in front of the Grand Terrace, from the same period and of the same style, lies the tiniest Art Nouveau special purpose facility - the Music Pavilion. In the spirit of time, it was used and is still being used as a venue for promenade concerts. A memorial fountain was erected in the honour of the completion of constructions of the ensamble of Palić Art Nouveau buildings, which perfectly fit in the atmosphere on the lake front.
- The Women’s Beach is another magnificent example of art nouveau style buildings.
- The colourful resort houses-villas round up the Palic image. Villa Lujza was built in eclectic style and Bagolyvár (an interesting name for an interesting building: “the owl’s castle) are “Swiss-type” villas, and their roofs are covered with multicoloured plain tiles made by the Zsolnay Manufacture.
- In the heart of the Grand Park there is specific facility, the Summer Stage, where the Palic International Film Festival is held every summer.
Palić Film Festival, . The Palic Summer Stage hidden in the shade of the Grand Park's hundred year old trees opens its gates to the Palic International Film Festival during the third week of July. This Festival is dedicated to the promotion of the most recent productions in the European filmmaking and is accompanied with various programmes.
- Summer3p (Electronic Music Festival), Thermal Pool, Muski Strand, ☎ . Summer3p is the second largest electronic music festival in Vojvodina. It lasts for 4 days and usually takes place at the end of July.
- [dead link]Mala gostiona****. Park heroja 9, +38124 / 753-447.
- Riblja čarda****. Obala Lajoša Vermeša bb, +38124 / 755-040.
- Vila Viktorija****, Jezerska 15, +38124 / 754-497.
- Abraham, Horgoški put 132, +38124 / 755-012.
- Akac, Kizur Ištvana 6, +38124 / 064.120.29.46
- Brvnara. Vikend naselje bb, +38124 / 753-431.
- Fontana. Vikend naselje bb, +38124 / 753-034.
- [dead link]Guljaš čarda. Šupljak, Ludaški šor 206 +38124 / 758-093
Horgoški put 35 +38124 / 755-104
- Kod Goluba
- Kanjiški put 56
+38124 / 604-030 http://www.golub.co.rs
- Majkin salaš
- Salaš 249
+38124 / 753-672 www.maestoso.co.yu
- Hajdukovo, Borisa Kidriča 30
+38124 / 758-335
- Sunjog čarda
Hajdukovo, Vizitorski centar +38124 / 758-083 www.ludas.rs
- Vinski dvor
Hajdukovo, Hajdukovo bb +38124 / 754-645 
Paprika čarda, Vikend naselje bb, +38124 / 63/727-42-35.
- Hotel Jezero, Park heroja 15, ☎ , fax: .
- Hotel Park, Park heroja 15, ☎ , fax: .
- [dead link]Hotel Villa Regina, Splitska aleja 21, ☎ .
- Master Palić, Kanjiški put 17a, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. CATV, telephone, mini bar, internet cafe, Wi-Fi, air conditioning.
- Tourist Information Office, Kanjiški put 17/a, +381 24 753-111, firstname.lastname@example.org