Driving: From I25 in exit County Line Road at the northern border of El Paso County. Proceed west less than two mile, then turn left on Hwy 105 (just past the RR tracks) into downtown Palmer Lake.
Public Transit: The Airport shuttle between Colorado Springs and Denver stops at the park and ride lot in Monument. From there you'll have to get picked up by a friend. Otherwise you'll have to walk over a mile along the El Paso Trail or try to talk a cabbie into driving up from Monument just to carry you less than two miles.
- Hike or mountain bike to the reservoirs above Palmer Lake
- Santa Fe Regional Trail. Hike or bike.
- Greenland Open Space Preserve. Hike or bike.
- Spruce Mountain Open Space Preserve. Hike or mountain bike
- Tri Lakes Center for the Arts.
- Yule Log celebration. Annual.
- The Country Store. Gas and Groceries.
- B & E Filling Station, Hwy 105. Casual, intimate atmosphere for dinner $20-25 per person.
- The Bella Panini, Hwy 105. Great Italian Food with excellent service.
- Rock House Ice Cream, 24 S Hwy 105. Great ice cream and yummy food too. Fun for all.
- The Villa World Bistro, Hwy. 105. Good Italian food with great ambience.
- The Depot Restaurant. Family friendly restaurant and lounge with a train theme.
- moZaic Restaurant at Palmer Divide. Serving Classical European Cuisine with a nuovo flair.
- O'Malley's Pub, Highway 105. Grill your own hamburgers and steaks, general bar fare. Karaoke on Saturday nights. Reasonably priced.
- Speedtrap Cafe, 84 Hwy 105 #2, ☎ . "Espresso Internet The Usual". Open 7 days a week. Featuring innovative live music and tnertainment every Wed Sat. evenings.
- The Inn at Palmer Divide. A truly elegant and intimate mountain getaway.
- Greyson's Inn (B&B). Country Inn lodging nestled in the heart of the Rocky Mountains.
- Speedtrap Café ("Espresso * Internet * The Usual") - 84 Hwy 105 #2, 719.488.2007, open 7 days a week.
- Pinz Bowling Center - 855 Hwy 105, 719.487.7469.
- The Santa Fe Regional trail - Trailhead and parking area is located off of County Line Road, just east of the lake.
- Lower and Upper Reservoir Trails - From highway 105, turn west onto S. Valley Rd., then left onto Crescent streets, which hooks right then terminates at the trailhead parking lot (just 0.5 mile west of 105).