Panchkula is a city in Haryana.
Panckula is located in the state of Haryana but is more a suburb of the city of Chandigarh than an independent city. The three towns of Chandigarh, Panchkula (in Haryana) and Mohali (in Punjab) constitute one metropolitan area.
Panchkula shares an airport and a train station with Chandigarh, but has its own bus stand. It lies on the Kalka-Ambala road.
Panchkula is 5 km from Chandigarh.
The bus stand of Panchkula is in Sec-5 Panchkula, Panchkula is a very small town and people like to catch buses within the city from bus-stops that are there on all mainroads dividing the sectors.
A bus from Chandigarh to Panchkula costs around ₹16–₹20. A taxi costs around ₹100-₹150.
There many taxi stands in Panchkula, in Sector 14, Sector 8.
- Cactus Garden (Sector 5 (city centre)). 10:00 to 17:00. This is the largest succulent botanical garden of Asia. Situated in the heart of the city of Panchkula, it covers a total area of 7 acres. The Cactus Garden is known for its rare & endangered species of Indian succulents. You can spot nearly 3500 different kinds of species over there. Chandigarh Cactus Garden was set up in the year 1987. This unique garden consists of three green houses. It has been drawing more and more crowds every year, consisting not just of tourists, but botanists also. A ticket is required for entry.
Sector 5 of Panchkula has a couple of exotic gardens that mark the greenery of Panchkula. Sector 5 is the heart of city, it almost lies in the centre and is surrounded by 8 sectors.
Yavnika open-theatre and adjoining park.
Vatika Gardens along with City Fountains. Panchkula is an upcoming city with a lot of movie theatres and shopping malls in and around the city.
1.Fun Republic in Manimajra, opposite Sector - 7 Panchkula. 2. Shallimaar Mall opposite Sector - 8 Panchkula. 3. Bella Vista opposite Sector 6 & Sector 2 on the Tank Chowk. 4. DT Cinemas IT Park. 5. Paras DownSquare and Adlabs Multiplex, Zirakpur 5 km from Panchkula. 6.PVR in Chandigarh Industrial Area Phase-I.
- Chhatbir zoo is one of the best place to visit. A good place to go with family and no headache of roaming as they have battery cars all over another car comes in next one minute.
Panchkula hosts many franchise like Dominos (in Sector-9), Pizza Hut (Sector-20), KFC(Sector-9), Nik Bakers(Sector-5), Cafe Coffee Day (Sector-11), etc.
Some local restaurants available are:
1. Anupam Sweets: Situated in Sector-11 (SCO-25), its the foremost vegetarian family restaurant in Panchkula offering great variety of dishes. North Indian, South Indian and Chinese cuisines are served. Fast food is also available. Cost for two will be ₹450-₹500 approximately. 
2. Sagar Ratna: Also a vegetarian restaurant, present near KC Cinema, Hi5 Multiplex, DLF City Center Mall, Sector 5, Panchkula. It mainly serves South Indian food. 
3. Kabab Khan: It is a dine in restaurant specialising in Mughlai and North Indian food. Bar is also available. Average cost for two will be around ₹1000/-. Its present in HUDA Restaurant Complex, Opposite City Fountain, Sector 5, Panchkula. 
Panchkula had many restaurants in its thriving sectors, offering almost every famous cuisine in the world. Apart from these ever busy establishments, many road side vendors can also be seen selling cheap finger snacks like samosas, spring rolls, sandwiches, gol gappas, chat and even Chinese food which can be packed for take-away. Though hygiene isn't really a priority for these road side establishments, their popularity isn't lessened. They also see a steady rush of customers daily and also gain many regulars.
There are almost 160-200 places to eat in Panchkula with an average cost of ₹500 per person. 
- WelcomHotel Bella Vista, S.M.-8, Sector 5, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Offers a spectacular view of the lofty Shivaliks.
There are some hospitals in Panchkula. If you need more listings, look at the "Cope" section of the article on the nearby city of Chandigarh.
- Army Command Hospital, Chandimandir
- Government Hospital, Sector 6
- Saket Hospital, Sector 20