Ambala Division (Punjabi:ਅਮ੍ਬਾਲਾ ਦਿਵਿਸਿਓਂ) is in Haryana, India.
- Ambala — Ambala is essentially a twin city consisting of Ambala Cantonment and Ambala City
- Kaithal — many interesting landmarks are located in this city, among the Kaithal Fort and Badi Devi Mandir
- Kalka — city name derived from Kali with everal temples and gardens. TheKalka Shimla Railway is a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Kurukshetra — holy city of Srimad Bhagwat Gita
- Morni — a town located in the Morni Hills
- Panchkula —